After missing October because of my job change and other stuff going on, a vacation to Mexico! We resumed the Office 365 International User Group for a meeting. The meeting went very well, and I was able to remember to record even before Martina reminded me!
We started off the meeting discussing the vast array of new features and functionality that has come to Office 365 since our September meeting:
- Nav Bar Apps
- Office Suite MFA and SAML Identity Provider Support
- Yammer Identity Integration with Office 365
- Lync to become Skype for Business
After the discussion I went into a demo of SkyKick’s Migration Automation Application. While I am a little biased here, it is a good product and think it will help out Partners migrating customers to Office 365.
The meeting ended with an open discussion about various topics.
Also remember these import Sites:
- www.office365union.com – This group’s official Website
- https://www.yammer.com/office365iug – The Yammer network for this group
- https://www.yammer.com/itpronetwork – The Official Microsoft Yammer group for Office 365
- www.office365.com – website for all things Office 365
As mentioned, I did remember to record the meeting, here you go!